That’s our slogan. The world of “polishing” is greatly changing at a very rapid pace. Its depth and breadth is expanding into various fields all over the globe.
As an ecology-conscious company, it is important for us to “polish” the Earth’s environment with care. As times change, we will offer even more reliable technology to meet the needs of all people and all lifestyles the world over.
With our company motto of “making reliable products”, we aim to make a world-scale contribution by offering our customers satisfaction and reliability.
- 1. Create new value by looking at things from the customer’s viewpoint, while continuing to self-innovate.
- 2. Take up the challenge of meeting the needs of all kinds of “people” and “lifestyles” in the world market.
- 3. Strive to achieve harmony with the Earth’s environment, and ensure product and process safety.
- 4. Respect social norms, ethics and laws, so that we can continue to be a good company trusted by local communities.
- 5. Provide a workplace where every employee can realize his potential, and highly value good work and teamwork.
The late Yasushi Kaneko was 25 when he founded the company as a one-man operation in 1930. This is the meaning of the 25 stars. He had big dreams for the future, and it was natural that he wanted to be top even in his small industrial field. That’s why he put Mt. Fuji, the highest peak in Japan, at the center, and embedded a combination of top, “T” and Sankyo “S” inside it.
Since our foundation, our products carried this trademark, and “FUJISTAR” was acclaimed at home and abroad. In February 1958, we printed “FUJISTAR” in alphabetical letters so that it would become better known to overseas users. Thus, our trademark embodies the concept and aspirations of our founder.